Nowadays, many people are researching the Easiest countries to get citizenship and trying to find the right country. Although the conditions vary from country to country, getting citizenship in many countries of the world is a very easy process today. Many countries grant citizenship or residence permits to individuals if certain conditions are met. This is usually covered if an investment is made. There are many countries with such opportunities, both on the European continent and in the Americas.
Obtain Turkish Citizenship by Investment
The most important of the conditions that must be met in order to obtain citizenship is to invest in that country. The size of this investment may vary from country to country or may not be sufficient on its own. Some countries grant residence permits to people through investment, while others allow them to easily reside in their countries by granting citizenship.
When it comes to countries that give citizenship easily, Turkish citizenship comes to mind today. Acquiring Turkish citizenship or a Turkish passport by investment attracts many people as it is more convenient than in European countries and enables them to invest in Turkey. In addition, the fact that there are different ways to obtain Turkish citizenship causes the wave of immigration to Turkey to grow.
If you want to acquire Investment citizenship Turkey and reside in Turkey without any problems and are wondering what the conditions are, we recommend you read the rest of the article. Lots of law firm Istanbul, which help with Turkish citizenship, help people learn the necessary legislation and regulations. You can read the rest of our article to get more information about Turkish citizenship and to learn the details of becoming a Turkish citizen by investing.
Required Conditions for Acquiring Investment Citizenship
The conditions required to acquire Turkish citizenship by investment have been finalized with the regulation issued in 2018. With this arrangement, it became easier to obtain Turkish citizenship and enabled many people to prefer Turkey to obtain citizenship. These conditions are;
- Buying a real estate worth at least 400 thousand USD and committing that this real estate will not be sold for 3 years.
- You can also purchase multiple properties with a minimum total amount of $400,000. However, they must be located in the same neighborhood.
- Make a capital investment of at least 500,000 USD.
- To provide a commitment that a building with a condominium or construction servitude of at least 400 thousand USD cannot be sold or transferred for at least 3 years, as in the first article.
- To provide employment for at least 50 people within the borders of Turkey.
- To deposit at least 500 thousand US Dollars in Turkish banks on the condition of not withdrawing for 3 years.
- To purchase government debt instruments for $500,000 and to commit not to sell or transfer them for 3 years.
- To receive at least 500 thousand USD worth of real estate or venture capital investment fund participation shares and to commit not to sell or dispose of it for 3 years.
Required Documents for Acquiring Investment Citizenship Turkey
If the conditions given above are met, anyone can acquire Turkish citizenship through investment. However, some documents need to be prepared if the conditions are met. In this direction, the documents required to obtain Turkish Citizenship by Investment are as follows;
- Application form for Turkish Citizenship.
- Identity document valid in the country of current citizenship of the person.
- If the person is married, the marriage certificate, the identity document of the spouse, and the identity documents of the children under the age of 18, if any.
- Passport photos of all family members.
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- If the person is divorced or widowed, the official document or documents that will prove this situation.
- Residence permit or Tourist visa.
- If the spouse or relatives of the person are Turkish citizens, documents confirm this situation. (Copies of identity cards and residence documents)
- A receipt that proves that the amount that must be paid to apply has been paid.
It should also be noted that in addition to these documents, there are also documents required to meet the necessary conditions. The documents required by the people who want to become Turkish citizens by investment to meet the necessary conditions are;
- Photocopy of the person’s passport and notarized translation of the passport copy.
- Real estate valuation certificate obtained from an authorized real estate appraisal company.
- Earthquake insurance policy for real estate.
- One biometric photo of the seller and two of the investor.
- Sworn and original translation of the power of attorney, if the person does not carry out the investment works himself.
- In addition to these documents, if the investor does not speak Turkish, it is obligatory to have a sworn translator for the conduct of the business.
In cases where the conditions given above are fulfilled, one last step remains. In this case, the person who buys the immovable must apply for a residence permit. The documents required for a residence permit are as follows;
- Application form.
- A passport valid up to 60 days after obtaining a residence permit and a photocopy of the passport.
- 4 biometric photos of the investor
- A health insurance policy valid for the duration of residence
- Application fee receipt
- Title deed registration document of the real estate.